Tonight there is a perfect opportunity for you to get to know the candidates running for Mayor. A meet and greet and Q&A will be held at Helena Middle School beginning at 6:00pm. The candidates will be asked to answer a number of questions and expand on their views on issues facing Helena.As residents, I encourage you all to attend, so that you may hear firsthand what each candidate has to say. You may find you common ground with one of the candidates that you are not yet familiar, or your desire to vote for the candidate of your choice may be re-enforced. Regardless of what you learn about the candidates tonight, learning about them in itself is key.
I will be in attendance and would love to talk with you as well. My door to door campaign is in full swing and I have made the rounds in many neighborhoods and continue to do so.
As always, please feel free to email me at auhulsey@gmail.com or call me at 205-451-2955 with any questions, concerns, or comments you may have.
No comments:
Post a Comment