Friday, August 24, 2012

Response to al.com

This is incumbent Leigh Hulsey, Helena City Council, Place 1.  I was told about post yesterday morning that I would like to personally respond to.
First of all, I am not now, nor have I ever been a part of any "team pack".  Just as I did 4 years ago, I am running as a candidate for the citizens of Helena – period.  If I am fortunate enough to be re-elected to another term, I can assure you that I will work just as hard for this city and its residents, as I have these past 4 years with whomever our citizens choose to put in to office.    
Finally, I would encourage anyone reading posts or opinions on a forum, blog, facebook, etc. – to please go directly to the source if you want to know a candidate’s position or opinion on a topic.  If I have not had the opportunity to meet or speak with you yet, or you are unfamiliar with my campaign, I encourage you to check out my election campaign Facebook page or blog (web links are below), and if you have questions, please ask me directly. You can message me through either link below or call me directly at 451-2966.  Thank you and please remember to vote, August 28!   


1 comment: