Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Welcome To My Blog

I hope everyone is having a great summer. I will be using this blog to pass along information and as a place for you to leave comments, suggestions or just things you would like for me to know as I hit the campaign trail. 

I want to thank you for allowing me to represent you on the City Council over the last four years and with your support, I hope to continue my service to our city. 

If you would like to support me as your candidate for Helena City Council Place 1 please get out and VOTE.  You may also lend your support by:

  • Allowing me to place a campaign sign in your yard.
  • Helping me walk neighborhoods in my door to door efforts.
  • "Like" my Hulsey for Helena page on Facebook.
  • Invite others to follow my blog and like my Facebook page.
  • Send a donation to help with the cost of my campaign.
    • Please make checks out to The Committee to Elect Leigh Hulsey and mail to 241 Chadwick Lane, Helena, AL  35080.

No comments:

Post a Comment