Although I have goals for making our great city even better, at the end of the day, I do not have my own agenda for Helena. My agenda continues to be YOUR agenda, and things that are important to you are my primary focus. The Helena City Council is here to serve the citizens of Helena - period.
While I have always worked (and will continue to work) very hard to promote unity and collaboration among my fellow council members and the mayor’s office, my record over the last four years demonstrates my ongoing commitment to the people of this great city. I refuse to simply go with the flow, if the flow is not what the citizens want, or feel is best for our community. As uncomfortable as this has been in the past, it is my duty as your city council representative to continue to ensure your voice and opinion matters.
So, again, please let
me hear from you! Send me a personal email at auhulsey@gmail.com. Message me on Facebook, or call me at (205) 451-2955. Finally, I or a
member of my team will be out in your neighborhood very soon, which is another
opportunity for you to share your ideas and suggestions, and allow me the
privilege to hear from you in person. The bottom line is I want to continue to serve YOU and I believe that communication and transparency is key.
No comments:
Post a Comment